From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:58:56 +0100
I have mailed the vendor of the pelt mentioned on e-bay, and will also be
mailing ebay direct.  What worrys me is this could start a trend, Now I
dont know about the U.S, but here in the U.K. in some areas, we already
have problems with pet cats disappearing, at too great a rate for it to
be just accidental, How long before this spreads to fuzzies?  As someone
rightly pointed out yesterday, you guys have fought too hard and too long
to gain a wider recognition of fuzzy's as domestic pets to see it
undermined my some sad people seeking a quick buck, (thats best left to
some pet stores or "breeders"), sooner or later some bright spark would
decide that if the pelts had a commercial value, these couldnt really be
domestic pets.

I dont have a single fuzzy here.... yet.... (but I think the math virus is
definately in incubation), but I would be equally outraged if it were a dog
or cat pelt, I think most people would.  This is just as unaccpetable, and
to ignore it completely as suggested by some is likely to encourage it.

There is already than enough bad taste trinkets in this world for those who
really need it.

Hugs to all the fuzzys out there..
Cris Page