From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:14:24 -0000
Although I dont have any fuzzies yet, it's only a matter of time.  I have
been trying to locate fuzzie supplies and stuff in the U.K. and it seems
there is a real shortage of good pet stores and knowledgable vets, and
even shelters.  I was intending to build a website about how getting my
first fuzzy..  (or fuzzies.... damned fmv !!) changed my life,
(www.furkidz.org.uk) and thought it may be a good idea at the same time to
try to create some sort of central listing for all things ferretty !!

So if any fml'ers in the U.K. know of a good source of supplies, a good
vet, shelters needing homes for fuzzies..  anything ferret.... please mail
me, ([log in to unmask])and I will post it on the site.  I am way out on
the west coast of Wales, and I would guess I am not the only one in such
isolation, so any mail order outlets would be especailly helpful  There
are some terrific american sites.  (my fave is the Weezils of Doom pages
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched/ ), Its about time we got it together here
too !

I have the time and webspace if you have the imfo.  U.K. fuzzies deserve a
good site too !!

Love to Otis and Milo in WV and all fuzzbutts everywhere

Cris