From:
Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 15:22:50 UT
Ok, guys.  I talked Kelleen into a sneak preview of what the 10 wanted ideas
she was using were, and they are funny.

Just wanted to update everyone on little (?) Job.  He is getting sooooooo
big.  He's 3 months now and getting huge, he's not far from weighing what
our largest male (Bear) weighs!  He's doing really well, I was probably too
protective at first and only let him play with the others when I could
intervene, but he holds his own pretty well now.  Surprising to me, even
tho' he's deaf he really makes a lot of noises!!!  I'm having to learn how
to decipher his I'm hurting from I'm playing noises, but I'm learning.  He
is so cuddly, soft and wonderful to snuggle!  But he'd rather be playing.
He's a really sweetie, I can't imagine not having him.

I'm trying to stay caught up with my FML's but I'm a bit behind.  I hope
everyone's fuzzies are doing well and my deepest sympathies to those who
have recently lost theirs.

Friends through our Fuzzies,
Vicky