From:
Christine Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:32:26 EST
>Wolfy writes:
>>I really have to speak up here.  I have a copy of this book and it is
>>out of this world.  It is very professionally done.  What i mean to say
>>is that it's a real book like what you would buy out of store
>
>Oh Wolfy, I have that book too!  I just got it.  Isn't it wonderful?
>For those of you who haven't seen it.  "Weasel Ward" is a collection of
>poems, short stories and memories written by the FML's own Christine
>Menna.  The illustrations are a delight.  Like Wolfy I love the Weeds
>story.
>You can all get one of these too.  I wish I remembered how much they
>were.  (smacking my head, I hate getting old), They would make wonderful
>Christmas presents.  If your interested contact Christine for more
>information at [log in to unmask]

WOW AND WOW-- THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR GENEROUS COMMENTS.  IT
MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE TO KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYONE ENJOYED MY BOOK..BUT
YA KNOW..  MY ADDRESS IS..weezil414@aol.com..or ah_dindi@yahoo.com..  or
there is a small web site.  i sent the link toFML a few minutes ago.i'll
try again.  The link has been sorta problematic...

happy weasling everyone ,
christine
http://www.geocities.com/christineherman2002/
weaselward