From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:43:49 EST
Well I did it again, I tell you its just old age.  Yesterday I went on
and on about this great book of ferret poems and stories.  And I gave you
all the authors email because I couldn't remember how much the books
were.  I apologize.  The author, Christine Menna's email address is
Weezil414.  But better yet, today I have the books new website.  This
really is a cute book, and would make a nice Christmas gift.
http://www.geocities.com/christineherman2002/
from the ..WEASEL WARD

Doodlebug and Pete give it a 4 star rating!!

Happy Holidays,
Robin