From:
Heather Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:54:24 -0800
Hi well I just got off the phone from the vet and he said that the spleen
they removed as well as the potion of his pancreas was full of cancer cells.
If he had lived past the first day after surgery he would have died shortly
there after.  We did all we could do for the little guy and well all I know
is he hurts no more that he has the angles to watch over him till I can be
at his side.  Thank you for being there through all of this with me.  Its
helped more than I can tell you.

Thanks again
Heather