From:
Heather Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 23:28:09 -0800
Well, Spaz had his surgery wed. morning at 11 and everything went fine.  He
had an enlarged Spleen and a small portion of his pancreas was conjested so
the Dr removed it.  The doctor took him home with him to keep an eye on
Spaz.  All seemed to be going well the i get a call from the Dr. at 10:30 PM
saying that Spaz passed away.  He dosn't know why but he is gone all the
same.  Since I was asking alot of questions and got alot of replys for him I
thought you guys would want to know.

In tears
Heather and the crew...minus one