From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:52:48 -0500
I make and sell High quality Ferret Snuggly sacks and Hanging Beds on
Ebay-

Proceeds benefit Medical, Food and Shelter of Loved Older, Sickly and
Previously Unwanted Ferrets I have taken in -IN the last 12 Months aka:
Little Feet Ferret Retreat .  Look for "L.F.F.R". in Description -CHOOSE
from a soft large cuddly Kozie Hanging style Bed, New!  prewashed made of
cotton shell, high volume batting with velour lining.  Approx dimensions:
12 1/2 x 17 and comes with 4 hooks (removable for washing.) or A large
soft cuddly Kozie SNUGGLY Sleeper Bed, dimentions: 12" x 14".  Prewashed
bed made of cotton shell, and SYNTHETIC LAMBSWOOL lining for greater
comfort.  Comes with 2 hooks for optional securing.  Both can accomodate
up to (3 )Ferrets and are Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.(toys not
included) All sales final and Buyer pays shipping.  I accept Billpoint,
Paypal, money orders.  We have one adrenal surgery coming up and
purchases would be appreciated.  Thanks a bunch!