From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:25:41 -0500
I understand your upset for i to have won an item on Ebay, paid by
requested money order and never received it.  I did however put in a
complaint.  There are great, honest people selling too and for that i
am grateful.  I suggest going into Ebay again-click on Safe Harbor, and go
to Services for your protection.  Click there and Go to Fraud Protection
Program and follow instructions.  Perhaps you can recover part of your
payment.  I don't know what you purchased as related ferret items but if
you are in need of a couple Snuggly sacks or Hanging beds-i am willing to
help a fellow Ferretlover by donating a couple beds to you.  I make them
and sell on ebay .( Look for L.F.F.R. in description.) aka Little Feet
Ferret Retreat.  Please let me know if that would help you.

Sincerely,
Rose