Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:30:18 -0700
I am making a purchase from Jeffers Livestock/Pet Supply company very
soon, and I had a question...

Jeffers has affiliate links so if you have one on your site, you get a
3% commission on the purchase of anyone who clicks through and shops...
I know many people recommend buying from Jeffers, and indeed have the
company listed on their site, but so far I am not finding an affiliate
link, and I would REALLY like a ferret shelter to get this commission...
(runon sentences are a late-night specialty of mine, can you tell?)

so, if you have an affiliate link, would you please email me, and if
you don't, but you link to their site, you might consider changing to
an affiliate link...?

Thank you!