From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:48:00 -0500
Susan Malone's comments about the elderly ferrets really hit home, since we
have a pair of old ladies in the shelter right now.  They are both Marshall
Farms, sable, about 8 years old, with adrenal and one possibly with
insulinoma.  They are both sweethearts and love attention.  They came to us
with no names, so I have the feeling they've been bounced around a lot.  We
named them Ashley and Wynonna, and there will be an adoption fee of $0! to
the right person.  We would prefer an experienced owner who's willing to
spend the money on Lupron.  We are located in St. Louis, Missouri, but are
willing to drive 4-5 hours one way to meet someone.

Feel free to e-mail us or call us at 314-638-5756 if you're interested in
these two charming ladies.  You can find their picture on our web page at
www.furryferrets.org, under Ferrets For Adoption.
Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129