From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:55:23 -0700
We are happy to report that 72 e-mail responses have now been received to
the quary about interest in an FML COMMEMORATIVE PIN.

And I even got a couple of "Jammie" comments!  Pink piggies indeed!  And
for that Calif. person - what if there was a fire!

But back to the pin, all the interest is REALLY enthusiastic.  And for those
who might have been out of town over the holiday and haven't caught up on
back issues yet - if you would like to be on a "yes, I'm interested, keep me
posted" list for a small (not over 1 inch) cloisonne type (colored enamel)
pin commemorating the FML in it's 10th year, let me know.

Send your responses to me, Georgia Wood, at [log in to unmask] and I'll add
you to the growing list.  I'm only collecting a "show of interest" list at
this point.  BIG will make all decisions on who handles other aspects of
this venture, and the pin will not be available till probably mid 1997 at
the earliest.  [check space immediately following for possible BIG comment]

Will keep you all posted.

Georgia

[Moderator's note: No, you said it fine.  BIG]