From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 1994 19:17:06 EDT
Greetings All,

     I have been selected by ferret KAIN to have the honor and
privelidge <sp?> of being his benefactor.  So my first duty
was to build a big ferret condo.  Whew ... what a slave driver!
Of course while I was busy doing that, KAIN efficiently inventoried,
killed and stashed all ferret and cat toys!  He is in charge!!  He
even gets the best of the cat.  You should see the cat (Jazzmine)
take left and rite hooks at him ..but he just didges 'em no problem.
And he can really run.  Gives the cat a run for her money!1 EEHH Ha!
So the KAIN is an Albino ~ 1.5 yrs.  I stopped by FACT - they had
over 40 ferrets - and while I was there, KAIN selected me!  Simple
N'est Pas?

-=> Art The Human
    Guy The Ferret
    KAIN The Ruler