Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 1994 17:16:00 CDT
Ferret Charity -
The woman is probably "finding" the pets and selling them but at least
they are going to a concerned pet store and not a laboratory!  It could
be much worse.  Also - I go back through my log of lost ferrets and
contact the people who lost one of a similar description so if at all
possible I will see that they get back to their families.  If not they
can stay with me or be adopted into a responsible loving home, depending
on the ferret's choice.  Dusty is staying with me!

One movie I haven't heard mentioned is "Short Circuit" where there are
several scenes with a ferret in it.

As for the Harding book - that was one of the first books available at
our city library (Manhattan Kansas)!

Hugs to all!  tle