From:
Roberta Ensor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:53:01 EDT
I have a collection of Budweiser Ferret Shirts now.  Every Friday I go to
either Ames or Wal-Mart and buy a new one to wear for the weekend.  My
teenagers see the new shirt and start begging me to let them have the
t-shirt.  So far I have been able to swap the t-shirts for a "voluntary"
scrubbing of the bathrooms.

They never notice that I borrow the shirts back when laundry is done.

So far I have the lizard saying to the ferret, who of course is holding a
wrench, "What were you NUTS??!", another ones says "Assassinate?!  I said
Congratulate!".  Yet another has a huge ferret in a pocket holding a wrench
on the front and two lizards on the back.  The printing is "This is the best
day of my life Frankie".  I also have one that says "never send a ferret to
do a Weasel's job".  I can't remember what the other shirts say.  Wal-Mart
and Ames seem to get a new batch in every week.

Roberta
Windham, Maine