From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:32:57 -0400
\is is da Bonnie.  I tink dat dressing up for da lunch will be fun!  I
will wear my cat fur and iguana leater (no animals were harmed in da
making of my costume).  I will also steal my mommie jewlrey and will look
fabulous darlin'!  Now, i was gonna invite all my sister, but not now!  I
not gonna invite Minxlet.  She is bad.  Evil through and throuh.  I wuv
her, but she so bad.  She now lives wid da BOYS in da BAD cage.  Yup, she
be a traitor.  Now, since we be a going fancy and stuff, we'd a need nice
escort.  Dippy alweady has an escort and a chaperone, so I need one!  I
take da first handsome caller please.  Den I teach dem how to dance!

Bonnie