Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:23:29 -0400
Lydia,

I am not sure what you have heard that is so bad about rabies shots.  The
only thing I could think of is two of my babies have reactions when they
receive their shots.  But they get boths shots together, the rabies and the
distemper.  We aren't sure which casues the reaction.  Saleena and Tsunami
get an extra shot to control the reaction.  They are fine.  I live in
Michigan and I own six ferrets.  I won't take the chance of losing any of
them by not having their shots.  But I take them out of the house and to
shows and the like.  So it is very important that I carry their records
with me.  I feel that they are save in the hands of my vets and they all
come out fine after getting their shots plus they get a car ride of the
deal.

Melanie
Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, Eirik the Red, Vivian Mae, Lugnut, Tsunami, plus
3 cats, 1 dog and 1 spider.