From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 19:21:05 -0500
Thanks for the plug Cathy! That's very kind of you!

A little clarification on The Ferret Nook. Our web site address is
www.ferretnook.org and we no longer have the rights to
www.ferretnook.com.

Someone else bought the sight name and each year we try to buy it
back to no avail! So if you want to check our sight it's the .org
not the .com! I have no clue who the .com person is! We also DO NOT
sell any items on Amazon -- I have no idea who that person is either!
Hope this clarifies things a little!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy

Kathy Fritz, Executive Director