From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:48:08 -0500
Hi Lindsey,

I understand your concern but where's the individual responsibility
here? If you make an appointment to see your doctor etc., don't you
write it down somewhere or put it on your electronic device so a
reminder can come up? Not everyone is tuned in to Facebook or can't
afford the time to keep track of everything thing on it! Shelter
operators have one main responsibility and that's to the ferrets
under their care! Many of us don't have enough volunteers as it is
and I really don't think it should be necessary for shelters or their
volunteers to worry about contacting you regarding your commitment,
IMHO!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy

Kathy Fritz, Executive Director