From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 02:48:52 -0400
HI ALL!  To Joe Kosiner, my ferrets have loved the 8in1 banana-raisin
treats too, and yes, they have changed with the same results with my
fuzzies!  Try L/M brand `Banana & Berry` flavor.  They seem to like
these in place of the 8in1`s.  It`s a red box, distributed by L/M Animal
Farms, inc., in Pleasant Plain, Ohio.  They were in the same store as
the 8in1 product.  Also, I don`t know for sure, but Ferretone has a new
Label, but my ferrets, who each get 4ml. per day, have not changed their
opinion of it!!  YUM!  I see that the 8in1`s also changed their shape
too.  Give L/M a try.

One other thing, I was told that `Yogies` were nothing but sugar!?  Does
anyone know the facts?

Thanks.
john r. & Gang..