From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:11:31 -0500
Hey ALL!
It's your best friend Jerimiah here!  The handsomest ferret at Ferret Wise
Shelter!  Well there are Lots and lots of stories to tell yessireeee!  It
has been so very busy here- sometimes it's good but the bad part is I
don't get enough time to make real wonderful things happen as I have
longer times in the cage!

Well Charles came to live here-- he was being casted off as he didn't use
the litter box ALL THE TIE_ can you believe that.  He is doing better in
the cage he is living right now with Summer & Solstice and they taught him
really well how to climb to the very tops of the condo cages- from the
outside!  Good boy Charles.  He is just a young un and will get his shots
next week so Mom can try to find him a new home for the Holiday.  She
hopes now that Summer & Solstice have learned to trust that someone will
want to take them to a real home too!  Hmmm I like this home I wouldn't
want to go anywhere else-- 'specially because-- I got more Cheerios!!
Hahahahhahaha... Casper's hospice folks sent them over to me... after the
last time that the kids spilt the box and I didn't get enough but everyone
else got plenty- what a tribulation to have to watch them all eating
Cheerio's and I couldn't get any!  I was a frustrated ferret- they all had
belly aches!  --

I hear that some presents have started to arrive for some of the ferret
 kids-- :(  The folks here said we have to let them clean and decorate
then we can have a HOLIDAY!  Oh Boy-- what is in the boxes??  I can't
wait to see if someone will share with me!

The folks brought in new lights still in a box and there is a fake wreath
on the fireplace wall-- cuz last year the needles fell into the music
maker and Dad got upset!  I can just feel this Holiday creeping up last
year we gots new toys and everything-- Mom brought NEW TUBES in today.
The old ones had some holes in them and she said the Holiday was starting
a little bit early-- oh boy oh boy!  In now Mom says her wish for the
Holidays if that ferrets don't need to come to the shelter-- my wish is
that I can give thanks for helping us have this shelter to come to!  Now
if I can only get more of them Foamy Fries!  Mom says I can also help her
mail out the shelter cards this year-- a great job for the shelter mascot!

The folks have a number of Holiday items on ebay right now - toys sets,
sleepers and all they even have goodies for dogs and kitties too!  and
lots of things that would make any ferret happy.  To see them just check
out:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

I will write to you real soon and tell you about our Holiday at the
shelter-- meanwhile plan on coming to see me on December 8th for "A
Ferrets Holiday" at Ferret Wise Shelter 11-1 PM shelter hours
11-3PM Annex hours for refreshments, and shopping!

See you then
Jerimiah!