Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:13:44 -0500
Greetings!

Just to let you know, I sponsored Diddles on Giving Tree 29 but sent a check
last week.  I am a newbie to the Giving Tree and to be honest I am not even
certain how to contact that shelter to let them know $$ toward that
melatonin implant for Diddles is in the mail.  Hopefully those shelter folks
are reading the FML posts today.

There are lots of place to get free e-cards.

(care2 supports wildlife and natural living)
http://www.care2.com/send/categories

(national wildlife federation)
http://www.nwf.org/ecards/

And my favorite - Webshots.com (I have lots of my own fuzzy photos
posted there-so does Becky from Pittsburgh)  You can send any photo
as an e-card. You do have to register but it is free.
http://www.webshots.com/

here are my ferret photos-
http://pets.webshots.com/album/47525896AqzXru

here are photos from my local shelter, FACT Inc.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/555488704eDSMPP

here is one of Beck's albums of her Wee Willy.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/555488704eDSMPP

From my house to all of yours - May God, by whatever name you know Him,
bless you and yours this holiday season!

Pat who is owned by Winston