From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:43:29 -0500
Dear Secret Santa's,

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you sent us. Ivy and I and Reilly
Marie are having a wonderful time.

We have new sleeper sacks, hammy's, treats, treats, and treats, and
toys, lots of toys.

We have ferretone, and chicken. We LOVE chicken and Foster Mom opened
up a jar last night and we had it for supper. We sure do LOVE chicken.

Secret Santa, you are the best. Our Foster Mom works really hard to
take care of us. She gets up really early so we can have our soup
before she goes to work, AND she washes for us and is really very good
to us. With the new hammy's and sleep sacks, she will not have to run
to the laundry as much.

We have to admit, we sniffed around the boxes and we could tell some of
the things, but not all of the things. Mom would not let us get into
anything until she could help us.

Thank you again Secret Santa, we love everything. Dooks, fuzzy hugs,
and whiskered kisses,

Holly, Ivy, and Reilly Marie.

P.S. -- A special thank you all from Foster Mom to Pauline Rand,
Denise Peterson, Lisa Staffeldt, and Kathy and Bill Toler for all
the wonderful ferret items you sent. I sure can use the sleepers,
as getting stuff dry in the winter is hard. Thank you so much for
remembering my girls.

Bless you all, and paws and count your blessings, I did and you were
all among them.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice.