Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:43:00 EST
O.K. we got the beautiful Thanksgiving Cards. BOO on those that sent
them to us with NO RETURN ADDRESS! We sent thank you, notes to those
who had a return address so to those who did not:

Thank you so much - you have no idea what those cards meant and mean to
us. We put the cards either on the large table by the cages, or taped
them up in the Ferret play room - so we can see them every day. Makes
my old heart swell with pride.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
Ferret Friends Disaster Response