Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:37:37 EST
From Santa:

We just want the fur kids that we picked to know absolutely you Santa
stuff is on the way! It went out on the 18th by priority mail (with
conformation) and the P.O. Lady told us that all box's would be at the
destination no later than Saturday 23 December (most will be there by
Friday22), So DON'T give up hope. We especially waited till the end and
ask the Santa helper to send us fuzzies who didn't have Santa's yet. So
Diddle and Slick, and Kali, and LL your packages WILL get to you by
Christmas.

Santa
South Pole Division!