From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:47:47 EST
I am so touch this morning by the two post written by, Troy Lynn and Dayna
F.  Your story of Farrah says it all.  I admire Troy Lynn and love the fact
that she cared enough to give Farrah six weeks of happiness.  Their are so
many animals in the world that die without ever feeling love, they die
never to hear a kind word, they die without fur on their bodies to warm
them, or food in their bellies.  They die with their heads held down, never
to experience the freedom of being the animal God meant for them to be.
They die in the street, waiting for their owners to return.  Too many die
by the hands of humans, other animals, hit by a car, STARVATION!  My heart
breaks for each of these animals.

I too am realistic, and know that we can't save all the animals, but I
can't imagine a world without people who care enough to help a small
percentage of the unloved, unwanted ones.  If I had a choice in life, I
would gladly stand side by side, Troy Lynn, Dayna, Randy Blair and the
other shelter operators that not only give their time, they would give
their life for one fuzzy.  God Bless shelter operators and their workers.
Some might say this is an obsession, I say it is a love that I am proud to
feel.  I hope my feeling of love towards animals never hardens or leaves my
soul.  I am looking forward to the day my human children are comfortable in
their own lives, and I can give more of my time, love, and money to help
the unwanted, unloved ferrets, cats, dogs, etc., of the world.

Merry Christmas to all,

Carol Voivedich with her beloved ferrets,
Oscar (Hello Easy Off, I loves you)
Bailey (Pandora, tell me a little bout yourself)
Elle (Hey Dodger, I loves your letters)
Sweet Lilly (Cheerios, Cheerios, Cheerios)

[P.S. to my earlier post]

It makes ME feel so good to send out my checks each month to shelters.  I
do not have a shelter near me that has ferrets at this time.  If I did I
would donate my time, my love, and my money.  So until the time comes that
I can over hands on help, I will help ferrets by sending money to the
shelters.  A shelter operator should never feel bad about asking or
excepting donations.

So until the day comes that I can open my door to needy ferrets, I will
continue to send money to shelters.  Again, thank you shelter operators
and workers.  Keep your faith, don't let this discussion cause you any
unnecessary pain.

God Bless,

Carol Vee