From:
Amber Boyher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:51:44 -0600
Does anyone know if Scotchguard might be poisonous to ferrets.  I was
considering applying that to my carpet to help repel stains, but I don't
wanna hurt the fuzzies.

Also if anyone has any good tips for some stubborn ferrets that refuse to
switch over foods (currently trying to switch from Marshall Farms to
Zupreem) please let me know.  I thought mixing both of them together might
help, but that only supplied them with the game of "who can kick the food
the farthest out of the cage." I'm a little hesitant to mix any type of
Ferrettone or Nutrical, since I fear my male might be developing Insulmnia.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Amber
along with Mr. Fuzz and Pandora