From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 05:44:19 -0700
--- "@~},~'~~  FREAK ~~'~,{~@" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hi there, People look to far into things and take things way out of
>context!!!!  If I thought that the ferret would be miss treated that I
>would look for him and help find an animal for him if I thought it would
>be miss treated???  I have animals of my own and I would never give or sell
>to someone who would miss treated.  Come on people I am an animal lover to
>the bone I keep strays because the shelters would uthenize them.  Please
>don't e-mail me to insult me and my friends.  I don't need the bad e-mail.
>Erin

Erin...
i am sorry it came across that way...i was commenting on the way you worded
the request made it LOOK like the ferret would not have a chance at the
proper care...

i don't want to start a fight...and i have absolutely no idea who you are
or what kind of person you are...i don't remember ever seeing your e-mail
addy on the fml before...

if you are sure the ferret would get the proper care and love...there are
many shelters where he could get a ferret for less than retail...and be
helping a lost or abandoned ferret get a home...

please forgive me for my words...but as i said...i do not know you and the
way you worded the request was not the best way to do it... we only have
your words top read to "see the whole picture"..and if it is worded badly,
many of us are going to see it in a bad way...

most all of us on here are interested in the best care and home a ferret
can get...but sometimes people who do not realize the care involved in
getting and keeping a ferret show up on the FML...we are naturally
inclined to be over cautious with whom we recommend to get a ferret...

again...i apologize if i was out of line...i was just concerned...
and sorry for re-plying so late on this..i have been away for 2 days...

HUGS!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess...and Uh-Oh!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97