From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:51:44 -0500
This is interesting.  Someone else posted to the Ferret Forum today who
had also received a Petersen Farms ferret for Christmas.

My Lany is Petersen ferret.  She will be 4 in March.  She has always been
the picture of health, except for a few allergy-like symptoms.  She has a
sweet, wonderful disposition with people but is not a great lover of
strange ferrets, and she lets them know it.  She's a pretty big girl,
weighing in at about 2.5 lbs.

She follows me around, sits at my feet when I'm standing at the bathroom
lavatory, and gives great kisses.  She has recently learned to turn
summersaults (Really!!).  I scratch her neck, she tucks her head down and
completely flips over so I'll scratch her tummy.  We do this over and over
and over again.

Lany is a Panda and is deaf.  But, that doesn't slow her down one little
bit.  She's a little bottom-heavy (as some of us "girls" tend to be) and it
is the cutest thing in the world watching her run from behind.  She never
walks, always runs everywhere.

I've seen Petersen Farm ads in either Modern Ferret or Ferrets in the past.
If things haven't changed, I think you'll totally enjoy your little
Petersen girl.

Katharine
Lily, Lany, Blaze, and Champ