From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:52:52 -0500
I've found a wonderful source for cheap blankets (or can be made into
hammocks)...Goodwill!  I've bought several lightweight flannel baby
blankets and one heavier, winter baby blanket, each for under $1.00.  Mine
love them.  They're soft and small enough to fit easily into the cage.  I
recently put the winter one in (it's finally started to get a little cooler
in Florida) and they all pile into it together.  Lily has even started
going back to the cage to sleep in the warm blanket when she has her choice
of anywhere in the whole house.

Happy Holidays to all from
Lily, Lany, Blaze, and Champ

And their mommy, Katharine