From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:44:01 EDT
Please join me by thanking Kat Parsons for the lovely kick off on the
"Memorial Raffle to benefit S.A.F.E ".  Over 25% of the tickets have been
sold.  S.A.F.E. is the only ferret rescue shelter in all of South Texas.

Maybe you have supported S.A.F.E. in the past.  They need your help and
won't ask for it, but I will.  All ferrets in SAFE foster homes are being
ADV tested and that is over 100 tests to pay for.  This Raffle will
surely defray the cost.

Purchasing some raffle tickets is easy and the price is $1.00 for 1 and
$5.00 for 6.  Address and PayPal instructions are on the web page.  All
monies acquired in this raffle will be given to S.A.F.E.

Take a minute to look and buy a few.
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/benefit4safe.html