From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:28:05 EDT
I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been reading the post lately
but have not had the extra time to post myself.  I recognize a lot of
the names on her, and a lot of you probably know me as crazyferretmom.

I am currently owned by 14 ferrets.  I recently took in 2 little guys
that were on the verge of starvation.  Bless their hearts, they were kept
in a nasty wire cage with no bedding, no water and the food was wet and
moldy.  They were living in this cage in an outside storage building.

They are both around 2, both boys, and their names are Rowdy and Rocky.
They are just sweet little boys, love to give kisses.  Rowdy will was
your face for you too, lol  You can tell not only were they starved for
food but attention too.  When they are out for play time, they will not
let me out of their site.  Lord willing that they will be healthy little
guys soon, and I may be adopting them out.  Depending on how they do, and
if I can bear to part with them.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and their fuzzy
families.

julie