From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:57:13 -0400
>From:    "NEEPS, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Store Delivery Problems

Hi Joe!

>It really stinks that this company can be so inefficient about
>deliveries, and what is totally unfair is that in 90% of the country,
>Fed Ex has made their ground product excellent!  - But for
>whatever reason, some parts of the US are seriously inefficient, and SOME
>people within their network are not doing their jobs.  The AIR product
>on the other hand, is 99.9% perfect - one of the best shipping methods
>available to anyone today.

Oh...  Fed Ex Ground.  We are not so fond of Fed Ex Ground.  But Fed Ex
Home we think is excellent.

We had two computers and two monitors delivered recently from the same
source.  The monitors somehow ended up with Fed Ex Home while the
computers came Fed Ex Ground.

The computers were almost a week to get from town to here.  The driver
couldn't find our house.  Then delivered them to a vacant house elsewhere
on our road.

The monitors actually started later but got here sooner.  They came via the
driver that is here on a regular basis.  The one who drops off our packages
from The Ferret Store and even carries them into the house for Diane when
Bill is not home.  This guy usually gets the food and stuff here before the
email notice from NEEPS that the stuff was sent.  The Fed Ex Home Driver
seemed very disillusioned with the quality of service from Fed Ex Ground
too.  He was certainly not at all surprised that the other group had messed
up and it certainly did not surprise him.  He told exactly who we should
complain to within Fed Ex.

And BTW, the Rosie's All Natural Rewards jerky that the Ferret Store sells
is the biggest hit with our guys.  We HIGHLY recommend this stuff.  Seems
to be just pure dried beef.  It is by far the most loved of any treat!

>From:    Ags <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: bad clinic

We'd suggest that you request a particular vet when you schedule an
appointment.  They wouldn't know that you haf a preference otherwise.

Nothing your vet told you sounded wrong to us.

>Subject: distemper vaccine

The only two CDV only vaccines available right now are Fervac-D which
is ferret specific and Galaxy-D which is not.  Merial's will hopefully
be available soon.  Jeffer's does sell Fervac-D.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets