From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:30:43 -0700
Yesterday I posted for some help for Zaydee and her hairball removal.

I was sent an e-mail that it would probably help if I posted the vet
information if someone would like to help.

She will be going to:

Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital
6900 South Holly Circle
Englewood, Co. 80012

Either Dr. LeBonde or Dr. Summer will take care of her and the phone
number is 303-771-5000.

Zaydee is set up with them and the name to look for is:

Jessica Alsop

We are thinking she can go in on monday and hopefully there will be
enough to pay for the surgery by then.  If not we will at least get
all the nessisary info to do the surgery.

Please at least some prayers and healing thoughts would certainly not
hurt.

Thank you all!

Jessy, Snitch, Bandit, Zaydee, Bear and Jack.