From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:46:00 -0500
>From:    Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Mom's crazy Birthday by Dakota
>
>On Saturday Dad took Mom to K-mart to buy a cake dome for her cake that
>Grandma got her for her birthday on Friday.  Mom was in the store a long
>time.  You see Mom always plays the claw machine, where you put in 50c
>and try to win a stuffed animal!!  Well Mom say a stuffed ferret in the
>claw machine.  She went out side to tell Dad the bad news: Mom was not
>leaving until she got it out of the machine...
>
>Out comes Mom out of K-mart with a stuffed ferret under her arm !!...

My wife plays the ones at Wal-Mart and she is good at it.  But they charge
50 cents here.  A couple of years ago the apalachecola river was in flood
and a lot of familys were in the shelters.  A friend was going over there
to check on some of his family.  Ann gave him a 30 gal garbage bag of
stuffed toys to give to the shelter folks to pass out to any kids that
needed something to play with.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've ever left Santa Claus a PBR and a Slim Jim.