Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:20:52 -0700
Regarding sale of www.americanferrets.com as posted by the "anonymous"
poster. AS a fellow FML'r I just want to send out a caution. This
sounds like a scam to me. I cannot locate such a website and obviosuly
it is NOT associated with the American Ferret Assocation which is
listed as a ".org" .

Cheers, Kim

[A later PS:]
Regarding my previous caution on the americnaferrets.com site for
sale - let me clarify that when SEARCHED for - the site is NOT
viewable. It is ONLY viewable through the ebay link. Which is why
is still sounds fishy to me.

[Moderator's note: Thanks for watching out for us. In this case I'd
say the offer is legitimate based upon the registration info for the
domain as well as the way it came to the FML. BIG]