Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:43:26 -0700
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SOLD!! [To the highest bidder]
>
>Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the sale of the
>americanferrets website. [For the few who felt compelled to
>share their not-so-nice opinions, shame on you!]"

Regarding "SOLD!"

There is NO shame in offering a caution,or reminding folks to be wary
of a post offering something for sale from an "Anonymous" poster.
Especially when the link offered by said anonymous poster takes the
person to a "get rich quick" web page and the page link being offered
for sale does NOT work. I'd rather offer an unnecessary caution than
have to offer sympathy for someone that got scammed! I offered you luck
in you replying direct email, and apparently the well wishes helped.
Glad you are pleased with the sale. Hope the new owners let us know
what the site's new name will be.

Regards, Kim