From:
Sterling Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 00:35:48 -0400
I have gotten a little help and I have come up with this address so I am
asking all FMLers to write to Marshall Farms who is the largest supplier of
ferrets to stores and Laboratories and ask them to stop neuturing ferrets so
young.  From what I can discern it creates health problems later in life
(Including adrenal disease.)  From what I understand the current practice is
to neutur them at 2-4 weeks of age.  As ferret lovers we need to stop the
needless suffering of our beloved wuzzels........So write, call,
complain.......

Marshall Ferrets Inc
5740 Limekiln Rd
Wolcott NY  14590