Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 23:49:45 -0900
Finally got more info on Angel (she is *no* Angel either), 3 yo adopted out
of a newspaper add..the lovely shelter woman remembered her..and called
yesterday to warn me that Angel is spoiled and won't tolerate other
ferrets..Her people are *her* people.

Also Angel hates good ferret food..I bought a box o' kitten food at the
store and Angel ate last night like she had been starving..all the while
turning her snooty nose up at the good ferret food!

Angel is getting very aggressive as regards the dumb 10 week old kitten.
Kitten crawled in Angels cage while I had it open cleaning and Angel was
lounging on her new sleep sack..Angel went into attack posture and grabbed
the kitten by the scruff of its fuzzy neck and dumped her out of the cage,
I could almost see Angel dusting her paws off together and harmupinng "Now
that's enough of that!  Just who do you think you are?" This kitten is so
dumb and just wants to play and cuddle the other animal...well time will
tell how this relationship works out.

As for the other cat..a large mostly outside formerly feral tabby...Angel
and Amelia came nose to nose over the cat food in the kitchen today on one
of Angels supervised excursions out of the computer room where she lives.
Amelia freaked and hissed and totally spazzed over the ferret that weighs
about 1/10th of what she does.  Whoever mentioned that her cat will walk
the curtain rods instead of being where the ferrets are had it right.

Later this afternoon Amelia had to drag a large field mouse into the house..
dead..  and that freaked the ferret..  who wardanced and hopped around the
cat while the cat defended her food (mouse) and growled....I am going th
have to keep these 2 apart..that will be easy because Amelia really is an
outside cat and does her cat job of keeping the field mouse population in
control.  They are both rather agressive females however.  Meanwile silly
Stormy kitten just boinga boinga's around wanting someone to pick her up
and give her loves.

Animals...sheesh
elle in oregon