Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:04:06 -0900
Hi and thanks to the folks who wrote me about the ferret and kitten.  Angel
and Stormy (3 yo ferret and 9 wk old kitten) now play together, with Angel
taking Stormy 2 out of 3 rounds.

Now the kitten wants her ferretone every day.  I dabbed a bit on each others
forehead and they did staged kisses (where was that camera??) for about 2
seconds then went into a battle.

Reading the label on ferretone it does not appear it would prove too harmful
to the kitten in small amounts..any comments or thoughts on that?  Angel has
perked up a bit but still is quite thin.  I got ahold of the shelter she was
originally adopted out of and was assured that she was a whippet (long and
lean) type of ferret and not to worry, but get her to the vet, so both
critters will get in to the vet next week.

All the posts on the digest are interesting and am enjoying some and
suffering with the pain of some of them...

Had to go and buy a new car to take the critters camping <g>.  We went away
for 3 days over the weekend and I worried all weekend about them.  Boy were
they ticked at us being gone, even though we had someone coming to check
and pet and feed..mom just wasn't there.

So got collars and leashes for both (hubby thinks I'm nuts), a cat carrier
for stormy and space in the wagon I bought for Angels full size cage and
off we go camping at the coast next weekend..lotsa sand for them both to
dig in!~

elle in sunny oregon