From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 04:26:57 -0800
Dear Ferret Friends,

One of our members, Rufus, is not feeling well, and his Mom Diane is
doing everything she can to help him recover.  What he needs most now
is the prayers of his friends and fellow ferret supporters.

Diane, give him lots of love and touches, and let him know how much he
means to you.  Sometimes, love and the touch of your hand will help him
through the difficult times when all else fails.

He is looking to you now for support, and will put his trust in you.  He
is little, and needs you at this time to help him over this difficult
hurdle.  Like the good Mom you are, you will stand beside him every step
of the way.  He will not walk alone.

I will add Rufus to my prayer list, and pray for you both.  Have hope and
trust that all will be well.

God Bless.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.