From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:24:41 -0800
Good day everyone,

I have a reasonable facsimile of Bob Church's chicken gravy to donate.
Unfortunately my little guy who was the main consumer has gone to the
Rainbow Bridge. It is frozen in 2 cup portions. The main problem is
getting it to someone who can use it since I live in the SF Bay area
and there are no shelters in this area. If you know of someone who
could use it, I am willing to drive up to 50 miles to pass it off.

I also have two ferret harnesses that I will mail to the first person
to claim them. One is a net, velcro, buckle sort of vest (with a leash)
that fit my 3 pound ferret. The other is an H harness which really
didn't work for my kids, but might be appropriate of a really big
ferret or a small bunny. It doesn't have a leash.

Let me kow if you can use any of this and I will get in touch. Please
email privatly, not on the list.

Shirley