From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:03:49 -0700
Just wanted to say that we, too, loved the TV program and it was indeed
a "bonding experience" for my husband and me, oohing and ah-ing and
laughing at the little thieves while our own Zorro and Mickey bounced
around the living room.

I would just like to add how much I particularly enjoyed actually
viewing and hearing Barb Carlson, as I have been a big fan of her songs
for YEARS.

Thanks to everybody who helped the show happen, special thanks to Barb
for her song, and hugs and kisses to that one special elderly adrenal
ferret we glimpsed with his little naked tail--we love you, sweetie,
we love our elderly friends and companions and I'm so glad to see you
being cared for:)

"May all your ferret tales end 'happily ever after.'"

Kate (newly-owned by "George & Michaela," nicknamed "Zorro & Mickey"--a
dark-and-dashing big sable boy and a sweet-and-spunky tiny red-headed
girl)