From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:57:13 -0700
I recorded it Wednesday and watched it Thursday. I LOVED the song! And
what a gorgeous albino. Actually, the whole thing was really cool.
There were so many cute weasels!

I wished that he had shown a more representative group of ferret
households - not all of us have ferret populations in the double
digits. A look at the shelter scene would have been great also, but of
course there's a limit to how much you can show in an hour.

I don't think that people who have biting ferrets should show them. Who
was the woman who said her one ferret likes wrists, but some of her
others go for faces? That sort of thing just reinforces the general
prejudice that ferrets stink and bite. I'm sure everyone on this list
has had that reaction from ignorant people.

Sara

PS: The Rainbow Bridge thing made me cry too - always does.