From:
zach jorgensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 02:54:01 -0600
I have a ferret in the Mobile, AL area that needs a good home. I'm
leaving Mobile to start grad school in the fall and it isn't feasible
for me to take both my ferrets with me. The ferret that I'm giving up
was one that I adopted from a friend a few years ago. His name is Gizmo
and he's very sweet-natured and playful. He also gets along well with
other ferrets. He's between 5 and 6 years old I think. He does have a
couple of "issues" though that anyone who considers adopting him needs
to know about. Before I adopted him he had an accident with a clothes
dryer which left him with a broken leg...his owners rushed him to the
emergency vet right away and they put a split on his leg; however the
splint froze the joint so he now walks with a slight limp. He has coped
quite well with it though and is able to do nearly everything that my
other ferret can do. Secondly, he is almost completely bald from behind
the front legs down. I haven't taken him to the vet about this because
the last time he went to the vet it cost me $400 and I can't afford
another visit like that on a college student's salary. I'm hoping
somebody out there has a heart for a ferret like this and would be
willing to adopt him. Please contact me via email
([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in adopting Gizmo or if
you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Zach Jorgensen