From:
Sharon Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 20:41:27 -0400
Hello all,

Something odd is going on with one of my two ferrets.  She has, over the
last few days, been making sneezing? coughing? something noises.  She is
eating and using the litter box normally.  Best as I can tell she is
behaving pretty normally as well.  The two girls are nearly identical so
it is sometimes hard to tell who is up to what! <g>  But she is the little
rearranger and I see she is still moving things from place to place.  I
also noticed that she made a little grunting noise when she jumped down
from a small height, say 6-12 inches, which would normally be no big deal.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  What is a ferret cold like?  She
appears otherwise healthy.  Nothing funny around the eyes, no running nose
that I can see.  It seems more like the sort of thing one might hear if one
had dust up one's nose.  Make any sense??

I look forward to hearing from anyone with ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon
 Blackstone, MA  USA
 [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]