From:
Liz King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 14:06:11 -0400
Hi again.

I called the place where I rescued this boy. Originally they had told
me he had been there a year. Probably to get my sympathy to adopt him.
I have no regrets there. I love him dearly and am blessed to have him
in my life.

Anyway, turns out he is probably only a year old at this point. He
must be a late bloomer and is only growing his" jewels "now. As a very
lovely shelter Mom, who helps me enormously, put it, he has been hiding
them! So unless any of you have any other info, I am assuming he just
needs to be neutered at this point, which I am happy about since this
will be a late neuter. I have always noticed that he has a different
smell than my other two rescue boys, who are neutered, but not
descented.

Anyway, that is my drama of the day with my ferrets. I am probably the
last person who should have these guys, given my personality, but I
would not trade them for anything!

Liz