From:
Liz King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 12:06:30 -0400
Hi All.

Well now that I realize my boy is a whole boy with his late blooming
testicles, do I get him neutered right away or do I wait as long as
possible?

The place I rescued him from believe him to be about 1 year old now.

I have only ever had already neutered boys. What can I expect if I wait
a bit longer? He is getting along fine with the other boys. My girls
are older, sleep most of the time ,and would rather not interact with
any of the young frisky boys anyway.

Will he become aggressive, stinky???

Also most of what I have read says not to have him descented. My other
boys are not and I do not have any issues with them. Call me crazy, but
I think the poofs are kind of cute!

Liz