From:
LIL'SLIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:17:36 -0600
Hi, I've never posted but have been reading and learning for sometime now.
One of my ferrets- Arnold- 4months old MF will be sleeping and all of a
sudden just jump up and go nuts like he has had a bad dream or something.
He did this the other night when he was sleeping in my lap and nearly ran
off the bed, I grabbed him to calm him and finally he looked like 'whats
going on?' Oh, and he does the sleeping with his eyes open thing too.

All ferts are in my prayers,
Hugs & kisses to all.