From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 21:27:58 -0700
>>waves<<

Membership Director, Kit here

All Kouri Fan Club members come to order now.  Stay turned for a message
from your President.

Harley 'Bear' here,

I'd like to welcome all the new members to the club and commend those of
you that gave up your raisin money and sent it in to help the less
fortunate shelter fuzzies.  The founding members (us five) salute you.

Now I will turn it over to Miss Dixie who will announce the winners of the
prizes.  Miss Dixie....

Okay, first we are still trying to raise the money for Kouri to go to
Washington to lobby for more raisins.  If you'd like to send into that
please do.

Now for the news everyone has been waiting for.  Congratulations to the
following prize winners.

Rocky Stout won 1st first the 'Grinch'
Misty Smith won second prize, the 'My Ferrets drive me
Crazy' license tag
Snickers Russell won the 'Grin & Ferret' book
Fidget Sabourin won a Bar Bell
Kewl Kritter Krew won a Bell Ball
Lilly de Mitt won a Bell Ball
Toby Galloway won a Bar Bell

The prizes will be on their way to you soon.

Now don't forget you are all winners for your generosity to Support Our
Shelters'.

Back to you Kit.

Kit here...

As Membership Director I want everyone to know that you can still join the
club and we are planning future drawings.  So if you missed this one please
send in and you'll be entered in the next.

Keep an eye on the club site for all the latest on Kouri and for member
news.  We'll have more announcements later.

Over and Out,
Kit

http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html
Send fan mail to Kouri at [log in to unmask]